Hail & Farewell Events
HAIL & FAREWELL PACKAGE
Rental cost is $200 for a 3-hour event Mon-Thu. For facility rental on Fri or Sat, standard rental rates will apply. A signed contract and complete payment is due no later than two weeks before desired date in order to ensure reservation.
This option is only available for military unit Hail & Farewells, for information about standard half-day and full-day rental rates please contact the distillery at (270) 640-7744 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
3-hour rental includes the following:
- Full access of the Dairy Barn & outside patio (can hold up to 300 people).
- Use of MB Roland’s tables, benches & chairs (for up to 120 people).
- MB Roland will staff a full bar to include craft beer, wine & cocktails.
- Restrooms include one indoor unisex restroom, as well as two portable toilets.
- Use of our speakerbox and microphone for announcing and music.
- No additional charge for setup or clean up.
- Group tours must be pre-scheduled before the day of the event.
Stipulations for use:
- 3-hour rental can begin as early as 12pm but must conclude no later than 10pm. Space must be cleaned up and all attendees left no later than 10:30pm.
- Food, non-alcoholic beverages, and additional tables & chairs may be brought in for the event.
- You are welcome to schedule a caterer or food truck, we can provide a list of approved vendors.
- All loading/unloading must be conducted from the back of the dairy barn to ensure customer access to our regular parking area.
- Rental includes the Dairy Barn and back patio. Please respect the fact that we conduct tours throughout the day during our normal hours of operation.
- Any/all plans for decorating must be approved by Paul or Merry Beth Tomaszewski.
- Parking for all attendees will be in the grass field immediately next to the aging warehouse.
- Please dispose of all trash material in our large dumpsters by the silos.
Contact us to schedule your event!
Phone: (270) 640-7744 | E-mail: email@example.com