Kentucky Bourbon Mashoree
AUG 18 – 19, 2017
A CELEBRATION OF KENTUCKY DISTILLERS & SPIRITS
Bourbon • Music • Beer • Fun
13 Kentucky Distilleries come together to showcase their Bourbon & Spirits!
Hosted by MB Roland Distillery, The Kentucky Bourbon Mashoree is Western Kentucky’s Bourbon-themed festival! This event incudes two days, including a ticketed VIP Dinner/Meet & Greet with various Kentucky distillers.
You’ll be able to enjoy bourbons, spirits and craft beers throughout the event, including cocktails and frozen adult slushies. Multiple food trucks serving delicious offerings will be here for the two day event. Participating distilleries will also be selling their merchandise on the grounds.
The festival starts on Friday at 3:00 PM and closes at 8:00 PM, CST, with continued libations and live music to 10:00 PM. Saturday the festival opens at 10:00 AM and finishes at 4:30 PM with the Distillers’ Dinner at 6:00 PM. 21 and up only after 6pm on both days.
There is no cost for parking or to enter the festival. Drink ticket sales will be available for purchase on site to allow you to sample the various spirits and cocktails.
VIP Meet & Greet
Saturday evening beginning at 6:00 PM and ending at 10:00 PM. We will be hosting a VIP Dinner/Meet & Greet the Distillers. Guests will enjoy mingling with distillers and distillery personnel Live music will play throughout the event and a full cash bar with all event bourbons/spirits, cocktails, local craft beer and wines will be available.
VIP Dinner/Meet & Greet tickets are $50 each, limited quantity available.
Distiller’ Dinner, Saturday, August 19 at 6pm
*Tickets include 2 cocktails per person
Farm To Table Menu For Distillers’ Dinner
Main Course – Local Barker Beef, Turkey, or Black Bean (Veg. Option) Burgers Prepared As:
- Go Big Blue Burger – Grilled Onions, Bacon, Blue Cheese Sauce
- Kentucky Hot Brown Burger – Bacon, Purple Onion, Tomato, Mornay Sauce
- Moonlite Burger – Bacon, Grilled Onion, BBQ Sauce
- All American Burger – Lettuce, Tomato, Onion
- Local Grilled Squash & Zucchini
- Local Potatoes
- Baked Beans
- Ice Cream with Local Strawberries, Blackberries & Peaches
Cigar Social, Friday, August 18th at 6pm
Partnering with Drew Estate.
6:00PM – 10:00PM at The Dairy Barn
Live Music • Cocktails • Food • Cigars • Fun
Participating distilleries include:
- Barrel House Distillery – Lexington, KY
- Casey Jones Distillery – Hopkinsville, KY
- Copper & Kings American Brandy Co. – Louisville, KY
- Corsair Distillery – Bowling Green, KY
- Jeptha Creed Distillery – Shelbyville, KY
- Kentucky Artisan Distillery – Crestwood, KY
- Limestone Branch Distillery – Lebanon, KY
- MB Roland Distillery – Pembroke, KY
- New Riff Distilling – Newport, KY
- The Old Pogue Distillery – Maysville, KY
- Town Branch Distillery – Lexington, KY
- Wadelyn Ranch Distilling – Waynesburg, KY
- Wilderness Trail Distillery – Danville, KY
Friday, August 18th
- Jesse Taylor (6:00pm – 10:00pm)
Saturday, August 19th
We look forward to welcoming these wonderful distilleries to Western Kentucky! Just put 137 Barkers Mill Rd, Pembroke, KY 42266 into your GPS and join us in celebrating our bourbon & spirits heritage!
*While we want everyone to have a wonderful time, we encourage and promote responsible consumption. If you choose to drink, please have a designated driver or enjoy the local services provided by Uber for transportation.
**No outside alcohol allowed or unsealed non-alcoholic beverage containers. All guests will be asked to present ID upon arrival and receive a wristband for those 21 & over. Large bags and backpacks are subject to inspection. Thank you for your understanding.