Kentucky Bourbon Mashoree
SEP 29, 2018
A CELEBRATION OF KENTUCKY DISTILLERS & SPIRITS
Bourbon • Music • Beer • Fun
15 Kentucky Distilleries & Breweries come together to showcase their Bourbon, Spirits & Beer!
Taking place in downtown Hopkinsville, The Kentucky Bourbon Mashoree is Western Kentucky’s Bourbon-themed festival! This event is part of the Hoptown Harvest Festival held in the Hopkinsville downtown Farmers Market at 9th & Main.
You’ll be able to enjoy bourbons, spirits and craft beers throughout the event, including signature cocktails. Multiple food trucks serving delicious offerings will be on site for the event. Come experience a wide array of craft distillers and brewers from all across the Commonwealth!
The event will be held Saturday, SEP 29, from 12pm – 9pm, more information to come! Drink tickets can be purchased on site to sample from the many Kentucky distillers and brewers.
Participating distilleries include:
- Barrel House Distillery – Lexington, KY
- Casey Jones Distillery – Hopkinsville, KY
- Dueling Grounds Distillery – Franklin, KY
- Hartfield & Co. Distillery – Paris, KY
- Kentucky Artisan Distillery – Crestwood, KY
- Limestone Branch Distillery – Lebanon, KY
- MB Roland Distillery – Pembroke, KY
- Neeley Family Distillery – Sparta, KY
- New Riff Distilling – Newport, KY
- Wilderness Trail Distillery – Danville, KY
Participating breweries include:
- Dry Ground Brewing – Paducah, KY
- Hopkinsville Brewing Co. – Hopkinsville, KY
- Lemons Mill Brewery – Harrodsburg, KY
- Rock House Brewing – Lexington, KY
- West Sixth Brewing – Lexington, KY
*While we want everyone to have a wonderful time, we encourage and promote responsible consumption. If you choose to drink, please have a designated driver or enjoy the local services provided by Uber for transportation.
**No outside alcohol allowed or unsealed non-alcoholic beverage containers. All guests will be asked to present ID upon arrival and receive a wristband for those 21 & over. Large bags and backpacks are subject to inspection. Thank you for your understanding.