MB Roland Bourbon Eclipse Experience
Great American Eclipse Weekend
August 18th – 21st, 2017
Enjoy the biggest event in modern American astronomy history at
MB Roland Distillery!
Enjoy ideal viewing conditions along the Path of Totality at one of the FLATTEST & WIDE OPEN viewing locations in Christian County!
Just bring your car/tent or camper/RV and park onsite to enjoy totality of the 2017 Total Solar Eclipse, along with the beauty of Western Kentucky, the Kentucky Bourbon Mashoree event, live music, food trucks and more!
Throughout the weekend & day of the Great American Eclipse, we’ll have food trucks, adult beverages, live music and a wide open space for viewing this wonderful event!
A few points for the day of the Eclipse (AUG 21st):
- No refunds of single day passes after AUG 7TH.
- No outside alcohol allowed on the property, only commercially sealed non-alcoholic containers are allowed.
- Outside coolers/food are allowed, but will be searched prior to being allowed entry. No grills/fires.
- In order to best enjoy the Eclipse, we will not allow fixed canopies/shade items. Hand-held umbrellas will be allowed, plus we will have our Dairy Barn and a shade tent open throughout the day.
- Well behaved dogs on leashes are welcome.
This is unique, once-in-a-lifetime event that you don’t want to miss!
The following options are available:
- Individual Day Pass – $5/per person (Sold Out!)
(includes admission & viewing glasses, but DOES NOT INCLUDE PARKING.)
- Single Vehicle Parking Pass – $25/per vehicle (Sold Out!)
(includes 5 individual day passes & viewing glasses, limited to regular-sized cars, vans & pickup trucks)
*Please contact MB Roland Distillery for any questions regarding buses, RV’s, travel trailers, etc.
Camping – Choose from the following two options:
40 ft x 25 ft– $600
30 ft x 20 ft – $400
These Sat & Sun night combos include all of the following:
- You are allowed to bring as many people that can reasonably fit in your space. For additional event tickets and/or merchandise packs, please contact us.
- 2 tickets to Saturday night Kentucky Bourbon Mashoree VIP Dinner ($100 value) (21 & up)
- An MB Roland Merchandise Package ($75 value)
- 2 sets of Eclipse Viewing Glasses
- Live music provided Friday, Saturday & Monday
- Access to on-site craft cocktail & bourbon bar (beer & wine available)
- Access to on-site food trucks
- Access to Kentucky Bourbon Mashoree tasting event (Fri & Sat)
- Overnight Sheriff’s Deputy
- On-site portable toilets
- 1 mile from nearby shower facility at Pilot Station
- Located 5 miles from nearest dump station
- 1 mile off I-24, just a 45 minute drive from downtown Nashville
- 10 miles from nearby Hopkinsville Eclipse events
- 45 minutes from LBL National Recreational Area
*Note: No electrical/water hookups available, please contact us about the usage of generators.
Add optional Friday or Monday night for only $100!
**For those interested in a day pass on Eclipse Day (Aug 21st), we will have more info to come or contact us.
For further information or inquiries,
please contact the following:
All campsites have been filled,
Eclipse Day Passes are sold out!