MB Roland Bourbon Eclipse Experience
Total Solar Eclipse Weekend
August 18th – 21st, 2017
Enjoy the biggest event in recent
astronomy history at MB
Just bring your car/tent or camper/RV and park onsite to enjoy totality of the 2017 Total Solar Eclipse, along with the beauty of Western Kentucky, the Kentucky Bourbon Mashoree event, live music, food trucks and more!
If you are interested in day passes for the Total Solar Eclipse
on August 21st, 2017, please click here.
This is unique, once-in-a-lifetime event that you don’t want to miss!
The following options are available:
- Individual Day Pass – $5/per person
(does not include parking, but includes admission and viewing glasses)
- Single Vehicle Parking Pass – $25/per vehicle
(includes 5 individual day passes, limited to only cars, vans, standard sized trucks)
Please contact MB Roland Distillery for any questions regarding buses, RV’s, travel trailers, etc.
Camping – Choose from the following two options:
40 ft x 25 ft– $600
30 ft x 20 ft – $400
These Sat & Sun night combos include all of the following:
- You are allowed to bring as many people that can reasonably fit in your space. For additional event tickets and/or merchandise packs, please contact us.
- 2 tickets to Saturday night Kentucky Bourbon Mashoree VIP Dinner ($100 value) (21 & up)
- An MB Roland Merchandise Package ($75 value)
- 2 sets of Eclipse Viewing Glasses
- Live music provided Friday, Saturday & Monday
- Access to on-site craft cocktail & bourbon bar (beer & wine available)
- Access to on-site food trucks
- Access to Kentucky Bourbon Mashoree tasting event (Fri & Sat)
- Overnight Sheriff’s Deputy
- On-site portable toilets
- 1 mile from nearby shower facility at Pilot Station
- Located 5 miles from nearest dump station
- 1 mile off I-24, just a 45 minute drive from downtown Nashville
- 10 miles from nearby Hopkinsville Eclipse events
- 45 minutes from LBL National Recreational Area
*Note: No electrical/water hookups available, please contact us about the usage of generators.
Add optional Friday or Monday night for only $100!
**For those interested in a day pass on Eclipse Day (Aug 21st), we will have more info to come or contact us.