- 2 oz Bourbon
- 3 oz Whole Milk
- 1 oz Simple Syrup
- 2 dashes Vanilla Extract
- Garnish: Grated Nutmeg
- 1 part MB Roland Kentucky Pink Lemonade
- 1 part Ginger Ale (we love Ale 8!)
- 1 Tablespoon Key Lime Juice
- Enough ice to reach your desired consistency
Combine in a blender and blend until smooth!
- Heat 3 oz MBR Kentucky Apple Pie
- Mix in 1 oz Half & Half
Top with whipped cream then cinnamon & brown sugar sprinkles.
- 3 Parts MB Roland Apple Pie Shine
- 1 Part MB Roland True Kentucky Shine
- ¼ Part Sweet Vermouth
Shake over ice, garnish with cherry, apple slice, and cinnamon stick and/or sprinkle of cinnamon powder
- Make 1 Cup of your favorite vanilla milkshake (we prefer French Vanilla or Vanilla Bean ice cream)
- Add ½ Cup MB Roland Kentucky Apple Pie Shine
Top with caramel, if desired
Rim glass with salt & pepper
Combine and shake over ice:
Garnish with a stalk of celery and olives stuck onto a toothpick.
- 1 oz MBR Kentucky Black Dog
- 1 oz Almond Liqueur
Mix and serve in martini glass rimmed in honey and salt.
- 2 oz MBR Kentucky Blueberry Shine
- 2 oz A&W Cream Soda
Stir and serve cold over ice