Warm Cocktail Recipes for a Cold Winter Night
Although Kentucky winters are short, they sure are cold. MB Roland has some warm cocktail recipes to help during these cold winter nights.
Whether it be an actual warm cocktail or one that will simply just warm your soul, keep reading for some tasty cocktails!
Classic Old Fashioned
- 2 ½ oz. MB Roland Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- 2 sugar cubes
- 2 dashes of Angostura bitters
- 2 oz. soda water
- 1 maraschino cherry
- ½ orange wedge
- Orange peel for garnish
- Add the sugar cubes, orange wedge, cherry, maraschino cherry, and bitters into a cocktail shaker.
- Use a muddler to mash the ingredients until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the bourbon and a couple of ice cubes to the cocktail shaker and shake.
- Strain the mixture into a rocks glass over one large ice cube.
- Top with 2 oz. of soda water, garnish with the orange peel & enjoy!
- 1 ½ oz. MB Roland Kentucky Dark Fired Whiskey
- 2 oz. boiling water
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3 whole cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 slice lemon
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- Pour the boiling water, honey, and whiskey into a mug.
- Add the cloves, cinnamon, and lemon, then let sit for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle in the nutmeg & enjoy!
Apple Pie Hot Toddy
- 1 ½ oz. MB Roland Kentucky Apple Pie
- 7 oz. spiced tea, warm
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 lemon wedge
- Make the tea according to its directions.
- Add in the honey and Kentucky Apple Pie and stir.
- Garnish with the lemon wedge & enjoy!
At MB Roland Distillery, our products can be mixed into cocktails or simply enjoyed on their own. A list of our products can be found here.
MB Roland Distillery is a completely “grain to glass” craft distillery located in Pembroke, KY. We use local white corn to hand make each of our products ranging from our very unique “distillation & barrel proof” Kentucky Bourbon to our naturally-flavored Kentucky Pink Lemonade. For more information, stop by and visit us or visit our website today.