Meet Our Team Member, Sarah
MB Roland Distillery would like to introduce our team members, the folks responsible for the continued success of what we do here.
Meet Sarah Gresham! Sarah has worked at MB Roland Distillery for a little over a year now. Before starting at MBR, she held all different positions, the most recent being the Director of Security for an airline.
Here are some additional Q and A’s to get to know Sarah!
Q: What was your first job at MBR?
- A: My first position at MBR was as a tour guide, which I still do as well as bottle.
Q: What is the best part of your job?
- A: Bottling! It’s very repetitive, but I find it soothing. We do it all by hand here. Our record so far is about 1,100 bottles in one day with five people.
Q: What is your favorite product of MBR?
- A: It’s the Rye Whiskey for me! I like to say it’s the reason I work here. Fell in love with it and just keep coming back!
Q: Do you have a favorite cocktail made from MBR products?
- A: Smoked Old Fashioned with our Dark Fired Bourbon. All the flavor of a smoked cocktail with none of the fuss! Recently, a customer told me to soak fresh blueberries in whiskey for an old-fashioned, and that’s surprisingly good!
Q: Do you have a favorite pet at MBR?
- A: If you read the post about our own Greg Miller a few months ago, you’ll know I’m very keen on Smoke.
Q: When giving a tour, what is the most asked question about the distillery?
- A: “How heavy is a barrel?” is probably the most common, followed up with if they think they could pick one up and put it in their car.
MB Roland Distillery is a completely “grain to glass” craft distillery located in Pembroke, KY. We use local white corn to hand make our products ranging from our unique “distillation & barrel proof” Kentucky Bourbon to our naturally-flavored Kentucky Pink Lemonade. Stop by for a tour or visit our website today.